Sunday, November 04, 2007

well i got myself a 80GB ipod last friday and promptly began having fun with it! i've transferred about 45 albums or so to date, and will continue to do at least a few a day for a while yet. it is fantastic to have all that music right there at the opress of a button. i even listened to it while doing the dishes yesterday afternoon! ;-D

yes and in other news i went out to a bar on saturday night for an annual celebration & gathering to mark the birthday (on the same day) of two friends. i drank toooo much, and had a tremendous hangover yesterday!!! all those beers are one thing, but then to throw in a couple of vodaks, a gin & a shot of whiskey late in the night .... yes well we all know when sober that that isn't smart, but to u think i even stopped to think about that at 2:15am sunday morning?!?! nooooooo .... i was in pain yesterday - one of those once-or-twice-a-year kinda hangovers. it's not clever or funny. why did i do it to myself?? my wife, understandably, got annoyed & went out shopping in the middle of the day, leaving me with both kids. at one point there i was lying on the living room floor with a large ice-pack on my forehead while my 1-year-old daughter climbed over me and my son kept showing me space ships & light sabers he had made .... a hangover like that is never fun, and it certainly doesn't mix well with child-minding!

i managed to have an afternoon nap while the kids did, and felt a little better - at least over the worst of it - after that. somehow i managed to surprise even myself and play a bit of soccer with friends late in the afternoon, although i didn't break any speed records and there was plenty of water being consumed. needless to say, i slept well last night ..... ;-D

~

3 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Good on your wife for leaving you to suffer lke that-hahaha. You should fit right in in Ireland with all that drinking ;).

November 07, 2007 2:28 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

massive! :)

Keshi.

November 07, 2007 5:45 PM  
Blogger Divian said...

Heehee...I need to go to a bar...but the last time, I stumbled out and left my sweater there. Darn it!

November 10, 2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home