Wednesday, October 31, 2007

hi, i 've been slack with posting here lately - been very busy with preparing for the mve to dublin (less than 2 months to go!) plus work & kids & life & all that jazz ....

anyhow, i'm about to buy myself an ipod; been thinking of it for a while, and am now about to do it so that i can transfer our whole cd collection to it & take that to dublin (without dragging well over 100 cds to the other side of the world). it's kinda exciting - once it's all set up & converted & transferred, i look forward to having all that music right there on that little thing ;-D

~

3 Comments:

Blogger Divian said...

Happity Hoppity American Commericialized Candy For Free day! I just got in and am waiting on pizza to be delivered. I am so hungry!

I don't have an ipod. I don't really listen to music and when I do, I just listen thru the computer. Sometimes, I think I shoudl get one though.

October 31, 2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

good on ya Fergal!

And smart move @iPod. thats what i did 2yrs ago...but I still love my CDs :)

Keshi.

October 31, 2007 10:59 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I'm happy for you, fergal -only 8 weeks to go-wonderful!I think I must be the only person in the world without an iPod or plans to get one.It's beautiful in Dublin-I'm most envious :).

November 03, 2007 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home