Thursday, August 23, 2007

i want a new avatar / profile pic, and for a while i'm gonna use this one - taken at a friend's b'day party late last year - of my son made up to be a power-ranger:



after all, he does look a bit like me - less all the red stuff anyhow - but he is perhaps better looking! oh and i don't have brown eyes either (my wife does) ...


and on a separate topic altogether: as a general rule i am not a big fan of many personalised car plates ... except when i see the occasional one which i like, such as this one which i saw the other day on my way to work:



have a good one everybody! 8^D

~

PS - i can't get this fu#$en thing to save the above pic as my new profile pic! and i don't have time for more tiral & error now so for now the MRI scan of my head pic remains ....

4 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

I hope that keshi will come along and give you some good instructions on using this pic -I'm crap with this sort of thing.He's a cute kid -like your daughter, which I mentioned down below. Wouldn't it be fantastic if by some freaky fluke the owner of the car happened to see it here? :).

August 24, 2007 1:54 AM  
Blogger Divian said...

Heehee. I don't dig personalized plates either. I mean, they can lead to trouble. For instance, you can't use the excuse that it wasn't your car parked outside the motel if you plate says 'imgr8t' :)

August 25, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

very cute son!

**saving as profile pic

easy peasy :)

First insert the pic in a fresh post and save it. Then u get a URL for it. Copy that URL and save it in the Profile page's Profile Photo URL field.

Let me know if u hv any probs. Good luck!

Keshi.

August 26, 2007 10:59 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

haha I just saw Lee's comment...isnt she so right!

Keshi.

August 26, 2007 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home